Put your employees in direct, managed and secure communication…
Secure Mobility offers a comprehensive, world-leading, secure communication platform which enables staff to securely and reliably exchange voice, video and text communication.
Messages can include custom message text as well as data from back-end systems. Messages can be initiated from mobile devices, web-growers and based on trigger events within backend systems.
The solutions support a wide range mobile devices and web browsers includes an open API for integration and is available as a SaaS or in-house solution.
Our platform is an ideal replacement for existing pager and two-way radio solutions.
It is a secure alternative to standard cellular communication, and to Skype style video calls and solves the problems associated with large numbers of staff in multiple roles having to carry a range of pagers and mobile phones; all communication is focused through one application on one device.
Features of our secure communication solutions include:
- Support for audio, video and text-based messaging
- Redundant and reliable delivery mechanisms including 2G, 3G, 4G and Wifi
- Messages are encrypted and can be sent to individuals or groups
- Senders can request confirmation of delivery, reading and deletion
- Prioritised messaging, including overriding of device volume and mute settings
- Specialist solutions for healthcare, financial services, government and enterprise
- Supports compliance with a range of regulatory guidelines including:
- US Security Exchange Commission (SEC)
- The UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA)
- The healthcare-specific HIPAA Act
- Message archiving with logging, reporting and auditing capabilities
- Ability to integrate with wearable devices for secure notification “to the wrist”
- In-house deployment and New Zealand based SaaS options available
- Client applications cover most mobile platforms and web browser
- Messages and calls can be exchanged with public voice and SMS networks
- Support for out-of-office messaging
- Integration with Active Directory and LDAP
- Integration with existing backend systems for message triggering and/or data extraction
Contact us now for further information via email.
SecureAPPS & DATA
Protect your apps and their data…
A containerisation solution creates a secure environment on a device, where employees can confidently use enterprise apps, securely store data, and safely send emails, all while keeping their personal data separate.
Employees can use a variety of IT-approved apps inside the container to increase mobility and productivity across the organisation.
The solution can be tailored to the needs of an organisation; IT administrators can choose to use fingerprint scanners, swipe patterns, security PINs, or passwords for employees to access the secure area.
Only secure, tested apps make it into the protected area. The solution restricts the flow of data into and out of the secure environment.
Depending on the device, it can also validate the security and integrity of the device right down to the hardware layer, preventing the security risks associated with rooted or jail broken devices.
Ensure users are who they say they are…
Integrated Access Management (IAM) provides Single Sign On (SSO) capabilities to enable a user to authenticate with a single account and to quickly access a broad range of enterprise services.
Users login to multiple business apps, including mobile and web-based applications, with only one corporate credential.
The solution enforces strict authentication policies and eliminates the need for users to remember multiple passwords. Administrators can configure role-based app authorisation and leverage corporate user directories such as Active Directory for user authentication.